- This event has passed.
December 2 - December 6
- Introduction to Robotics
- Robot Kinematics
- Inverse Kinematics
- Robot dynamics
- Robot Modelling and Simulation
- Robot Vision
- Medical Application of Robots
The Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) owes its existence to Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, Bharat Ratna-the founder of the first residential university of modern India, the Banaras Hindu University. The three of the erstwhile engineering colleges of BHU, namely BENCO, MINMETand TECHNO, were merged to form the Institute of Technology (IT-BHU) in 1968 to provide an integrated educational base. The IT-BHU has been admitting students through the JEE conducted by the IIT’s since 1972, and has been consistently ranked amongst the
top few engineering institutions of the country. IT-BHU became IIT (BHU) in June 29, 2012 by an Act of Parliament. The Institute has maintained high academic standard since its inception. It has turned out luminary engineers and administrators who served the nation with great distinction. ME department is oldest one which started in 1919.
About AICTE’s ATAL Programme :
AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Programme is an initiative by AICTE which aims at empowering faculty to achieve goals of Higher Education such as access, equity and quality. This programme is designed to fulfill the need to train the young generation in skill sector and having faculty & technicians to be trained in their respective disciplines. It was felt that Training with latest tools and technologies is vital to keeping an institute competitive and more productive. Training is required for increasing the knowledge and skills of students to make them more employable to acquire global competencies. It also transforms them to harmonize with society and most importantly to make them a good citizen of the country.
Objective of ATAL Academy:
- To set up an Academy which will plan and help in imparting quality technical education in the country
- To support technical institutions in fostering research. innovation and entrepreneurship through training
- To stress upon empowering technical teachers & technicians using Information & Communication Technology
- To utilize SWAYAM platform and other resource for the delivery of trainings.
- To provide a variety of opportunities for training and exchange of experiences. Such as workshops,
- Orientations, learning communities, peer mentoring and other faculty development programs.
- To support policy makers for incorporating training as per requirements