Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As an Aircraft Mechanic, Light Base Maintenance (B1 or B2) you will be responsible for all aviation maintenance activities in accordance with Aviation Regulations, QCAA and Qatar Airways standards and procedures to the highest shop practices, and in the interest of safety of flight. As well as providing operational results as set by the unit you will also be expected to ensure that performance targets are met in relation to productivity.
We are looking for a recognised aeronautical / technical college diploma / approved apprenticeship holder with a minimum of 5 years of job related experience (not including training) in which atleast 3 years experience in base maintenance on one or more aircraft types operated by Qatar Airways. Internal candidates should have a minimum total of 5 years experience as an Aircraft Mechanic of which at least 3 years working on modern jet aircraft or minimum of 2 years internal experience as an Assistant Mechanic on jet aircrafts. You should have the ability to perform most tasks and duties independently typical to area of speciality. Should be able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
- Support the customer in Concessions stress analysis work by following applicable standards and working procedures
- Perform QN Justification for NCs on Composite and Metallic Structures
- Ability to make technical decisions and resolve technical problems of complex scope
- Prepare a database of QN/NC by defining appropriate fields that would help in analysis
- Generate innovative process improvement ideas that would provide cost savings to the customer
Key Technical Competencies:
- Prior Material Review experience will be preferred
- Stress Engineer with Good FEA skills, Hand calculation skills, Composite stress Analysis skills of Aircraft Nacelle structures
- Hand calculations (Classical Method) for all stress calculations for both metallic and composite structures.
- Analyze repair proposals and repairs may involve metallic, bonded metallic or advance composite structures.
- Working experience on composite components and creating stress justification reports and related stress hand calculations in consultation with customer SPCs and signatories.
- Good Exposure to Stress Methodologies
- Experience in Metallic – Linear & Non Linear Static, Fatigue analysis
- Hands-on experience in FEA & Stress tools – NASTRAN, PATRAN, Mathcad
- Ability to perform detail analysis by hand calculations and computer methods
- Effect of thermal loads on aero structures component.
- Understanding of various composite and metallic defects and impact on strength of components.
- Automating manual calculations using scripts and macros to reduce the analysis processing time
- Creating benchmark methods for stress analyses by referring to approved technical data
- Initiating and discussing technical aspects relating to the complex defects and arriving at a consensus with the signing authority
Key Leadership Competencies and Soft Skills:
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English Languages
- Proactive approach and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships
- Open Minded and logical thinking
- Can Do and Can Get it Done Attitude
- See failures and frustration as an opportunity to improve
- Good Verbal and written English skills, customer interaction skills is essential.
Qualification and Professional Experience:
- BE/M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 1-2 Yrs of working experience in Engineering Analysis and classical methods on both composites and metallic
- Working experience on Nacelle Structures is an added advantage
For Apply This Job – Click Here
For more than 20 years, Quest Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in industries such as Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Automotive and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices. Spread across 72 locations in 14 countries and offering services and solutions that enable customers to ‘Create the Frontier’ by improving their business’ top & bottom line and reducing time-to-market, QuEST has been at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software and digital engineering innovations. With passionate professionals collaborating across borders, QuEST is a winning organization for all its employees with infinite opportunities to learn, innovate and grow.
Looking for a Design Engineer to support design & detailing of Turbine, Compressor & Expander’s Auxiliaries systems should meet the following requirements.
- Mechanical Engineer degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in relative domain.
- Hands on experience in CAD tools like AutoCAD, Creo & Windchill.
- Expert in Part modelling, Sheet Metal, Casting, Machining & 2D to 3D conversion.
- Creo Piping would be added advantage.
- Expert in reading & understanding of Scope of Work (SOW) & Drawings.
- Excellent knowledge of drafting standards & GD&T.
- Prepare“3D CAD models” for the components in confirmation with the client’s standard.
- Coordination of Engineering Change Notifications (ECNs) and Red Line / Mark-ups as per manufacturing customer’s standards and procedures through the use of Windchill tools.
For Apply This Job – Click Here