QuEST Global (Quality Engineering & Software Technologies) is a product engineering company in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech & Industrial, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation verticals. The company that has operations spread across 42 locations in 13 countries including US, Canada, Singapore, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Sweden, Romania, Japan, and India was founded in 1997, and employs 12000 as of April 2019. QuEST Global opened a regional operating office in Tokyo in June 2016, increasing its Japanese workforce size to 200 employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets Oil and Gas customer standards.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users understanding.
- Organize and write Assemble/dissemble procedures documents for oil and gas tools.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, make easier to use and thus need fewer instructions.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Paint etc.
- Required Oil and Gas industry experience and product/domain knowledge.
- Able to read and understand the Engineering drawings and customer standards.
Apply For This Job – CLICK HERE