IIT Madras announced the Summer Term Internship for 3rd Year. Engineering Students.
Summer Fellowship Programme – 2020
Humanities & Social Sciences
The Last date for Online Submission: 29-02-2020 at 5.00 pm.
How to apply
- Use the link “Create new account” below the User Login button on the first page to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link “Reset your password” on the front page.
- Login to this site time to time to check status updates and for any alerts on the selection process.
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab “My Application Summary”. You can use the links below each block in this page to fill respective forms. There are 2 forms that you need to fill in this page.
- Form-1 linked as “Add/Edit Profile” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Personal Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form-2 linked as “Add/Edit Academic details ” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Academic Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Under this section, there are links to let you upload files:
- Passport size Photograph (512MB jpg,jpeg,gif,png)
- Bonafide certificate. (512MB pdf) Letter from the Institute: Should certify that you are a bonafide student issued by the Head of Institution (download template of UG/DD bonafide and PG Bonafide
- Academic certificate (scan all documents [10th, +2 , UG Marksheet, diploma degree and marksheet (if you have)] in single PDF and upload).
- Community, PWD (if applicable)].
The files will be labelled as per the link you chose to upload the file. Ensure that the PDF files are within the maximum size of the file upload of 5 MB.
- In this section, you can use the link “Submit Application” to choose the department you are applying.
- A sequential application number will be generated.
- Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute/Department
|1||Academic Section||—||email@example.com||—||044-2257 8035/8036/8048|
|8||Computer Science and Engineering||CS||csoffice||http://www.cse.iitm.ac.in||4350|
|11||Humanities and Social Sciences||HS||hsoffice||https://hss.iitm.ac.in||4500|
|15||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||MM||mmoffice||http://mme.iitm.ac.in||4750|