At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently seeking an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer (Level 2) in Saint Louis, MO. This selected candidate will perform a variety of mechanical engineering tasks. Engineer must be able to design electronics packaging, design flight simulator mechanisms (throttle quadrants, rudder pedal and control stick both active back driven systems and passive.) The Engineer may be required to design cockpit structure and work with human factors engineers on mockups for future aircraft.
- Supports the development and documentation of mechanical and fluid system and thermal environment.
- Supports the development, maintenance or modification of system designs/proposals to provide design documentation and high-level requirements to downstream users/customers.
- Performs detail design development and modification of mechanical and fluid system installations.
- Performs spatial integration at system or component level and modification of mechanisms/landing gear/ordinance systems.
- Assists in preparing technical documents for mechanical components and systems.
- Assists in supporting proposal preparation and new business development efforts.
- Works under general supervision.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Qualifications):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (Post Start).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- 1 to 5 years experience in Mechanical design.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Apply For This Job – CLICK HERE