If you love technology and want a career in engineering research, the Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is for you! EEDP is an entry-level engineering program consisting of rotational assignments and technical training. GE is committed to the development of tomorrow’s technologists, who have a real passion for technology and a drive for technical excellence. The program is designed to accelerate your professional development through challenging technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Edison graduates have the technical and business foundation to innovate and create the future of healthcare with GE.
Experienced technologists, project leaders/managers will mentor your work and will participate in leadership and technical training. EEDPs should finish the job assignments and meet the evaluation criteria in each rotation. They need to complete Advanced Course in Engineering classes and Corporate Trainings defined in the program, as well as the associated homework and projects with required quality rating.
Edison Engineering Development Program provides an excellent opportunity in furthering your knowledge base in an area of your expertise and in having a broader technical exposure to new technologies or processes.
· Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Signal and Information Processing, Information Technology or related field, Computer vision, Image processing, Mathematics, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Control, Mechanical Engineering, Clinical Research
· Demonstrated Academic excellence;
· Passion for engineering with strong technical attitude, innovation spirit, and an analytical approach to problem solving;
· Strong commitment to a career in technology and clinical research;
· Self-motivated, self-confident team play with mature & positive attitude and fast learning ability;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Bilingual proficiency in Mandarin and English.
Candidates must have legal working authorization in China for non-Chinese citizens.
· Prior intern, co-op, or research experiences in the related fields such as diagnostic imaging equipment, patient monitoring devices, or life support systems; software or firmware design/applications in clinical areas, AI/machine learning/data science research in healthcare related projects.
· PhD degree preferred for candidates in the clinical research area, with project experience of clinical trial, data analysis, etc..
Apply For this Job : Click Here